Policies & Procedures
Parent Grievance Procedure
Our school’s full Parent Grievance Procedure document.
Important cyber safety information and resources for parents and students.
College Cyber Safety User Agreement:
Further Information :
- Cyber Safety at Home
- Protecting Yourself Online
- Protecting Yourself Online – What Everyone Needs To Know
- ParentLink Cyber Safety Fact Sheet
- Internet Safety Parent Information
- Plympton International College Attendance Policy
- Plympton International College Attendance improvement plan
At Plympton International College we will plan, implement and review our bullying prevention strategies to ensure that our school environment is safe and welcome for all. We have developed our Bullying Prevention policy and plan in line with the Department for Education.
Student Management Policy
Plympton International College’s behaviour support policy guides:
- the behaviour we expect of children and young people
- how staff, parents and carers will support positive behaviour
- the safe inclusion of children and young people.
Plympton International College’s policy aligns with the Department for Education behaviour support policy. Click here for more information.
Inclement Weather Policy
Mobile Phone Policy
The Plympton International College Mobile Phone Policy aligns with the Department for Education’s policy for mobile phones in schools.
Click the link below for our policy.