Choose a language

History

The history of Plympton International College celebrates the coming together of education in the local community.

Plympton International College's history celebrates the coming together of education in the local community

1919 History images
Camden Primary School opened in 1919
1919
Plympton High School and Netley Primary School opened in 1960
Plympton High School was the original school on the site that is now home to Plympton International College.
1960
History image William Light logo
William Light R-12 School in 1998
Plympton High School joined with Camden Primary and Netley Primary to form William Light R-12 School in 1998, one of the first schools in South Australia to offer R-12 on one site.
1998
Plympton International College in 2017
The name was changed to Plympton International College, marking the new bilingual chapter in the school's history.
2017