To connect your BYOD device to PIC wireless network (for Windows devices) download the security certificates from the following links and then follow the instructions below :
Security Certificate - Click Here
SAEDU Certificate - Click Here
(To connect Apple devices download the certificates and follow instructions for MacOS : Click Here)
1. Once downloaded click save and then open, click install certificate. (You will need to folllow this proceedure for both certificates).
2. Click local machine, then Next button.
3. Select place all certificates in the following store and click browse and then select trusted root certification authorities, then click the Next button.
4. Click Finish. Then click OK when you see "The Import was successful".
5. When this window appears, click OK.
6. Close all browser windows. Re-open browser and test you have a live connection. You may need to restart your computer. Make sure your time and date are set to the correct date and time (Adelaide).