Centre of Excellence for R-12 Learners
(08) 8297 0488

School Fees and Finance Options

Materials and Services Charges (School Fees)

Each year Plympton International College receives funding from various sources including:

  • State Government (Salaries, Utilities & Maintenance, Grants)
  • Hire of Facilities (Sporting bodies, Community Groups etc)
  • Material and Services Charges (Parent Contributions)

At Plympton International College our parents support the school by the payment each year of Materials and Services Charges set by the School Governing Council.

Your prompt payment of these fees ensures that students have access to all their curriculum needs.

Method of Payment

Plympton International College can accept payment by:

  • Qkr! (Online payment or app) - Click here for instructions to use Qkr!
  • Cash
  • Credit Card (VISA / MasterCard)
  • bpoint (online electronic payment) - Click here to be directed to Bpoint.

Note: Payments in person at our College are currently subject to Covid-19 restrictions. Please contact the Finance Office for further information regarding the payment options available with current restrictions.

2021 Materials and Services Charges (Due by Friday 9th of April 2021)

Subject Fees Years 10 – 12
$36.00 per subject per semester
Food & Technology, Multi Media/ Digital Technology, Technology: Advanced Systems & Controls, Technology: Material Technologies, Visual Arts, Design & Technology: Material Products, Food & Hospitality A & B, Creative Arts


Difficulty in Payment

If a parent is having difficulty in making payment prior to the due date, they may be eligible for the School Card Scheme or an Instalment Plan to assist in meeting this commitment. Please contact our Finance Office for assistance in this matter.

If you are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19 please contact our Finance Office for assistance as soon as possible.

School Card Scheme

School Card financial assistance is available for dependent students from four years of age receiving full-time schooling. The scheme is administered by the Department for Education  (DFE) to provide financial assistance towards educational expenses.

How to apply for School Card :  Click Here

Click here here to apply.

Please note: School Card must be applied for every year.

Parents wishing to apply for School Card allowance are asked to bring in the card they hold before the end of March each year.

If you have any queries, please contact our Finance Officer (08) 8297 0488