Our Primary School is focussed on carefully monitoring and meeting the academic and social learning needs of children involved in the Early and Primary Years phase of their schooling.
This begins even prior to school entry as we work in partnership with our local Preschools to link our staff with children due to start school. This enables the child and teacher to begin building their relationship in order to make the transition to school a seamless and positive experience.
Our facilities and curriculum for Primary School
- A spacious and well equipped Primary School only play area
- Experienced and caring class room teachers
- 'Buddy' programs with students and teachers across the campus
- Access to facilities such as Science, Home Economics and the Gymnasium to enhance learning
- Study in all areas of the curriculum - English, Mathematics, Science, SOSE, Art, Mandarin Chinese